How to update the app
Depending on your mobile device settings, the Playbook app may automatically update when a new version of the application is released. Please note: as the automatic updates depend on device settings and network connection availability, sometimes it is worth checking manually if there is a newer version of the Playbook app available.
Please view the instructions and articles below on how to set the automatic updates or to update manually:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- In the top right, select the Profile icon
- Select Settings > Network Preferences > Auto-update apps
- Select one of these options: Over any network(to update the apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data) or Over Wi-Fi only(to update the apps solely when connected to a Wi-Fi)
How to set automatic updates (iOS)
- Open 'Settings' on your device
- Select 'App Store'
- In the ‘Automatic Downloads’ section, turn on "App Updates" by toggling (enabling) the button to the right